- Dick Woolsey of New York state took this magnificent moose at Spruce Pond.
- Ken Hafen from Massachusetts displays the rack from a large moose he took at Spruce Pond.
- Dan Cooley of New York state took this nice moose at Spruce Pond. The success rate for moose is 90 per cent.
- Caribou is one of the big game species hunted at Spruce Pond. Here, Joe Buturlia of Massachusetts displays a caribou he took.
Spruce Pond HuntingSpruce Pond
Let our game-savvy guides provide you with a great hunting experience in the Newfoundland wilderness. We operate a fly-in camp and offer a 1:1 hunter guide experience. We use boats to get to the different hunting areas on our six-mile pond and Argos for back-country excursions. Our success rate over the years is 90%. Call toll-free at 1-844-277-7823 to discuss your next great hunting adventure!
Travel Offers from Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $8,000 USDSpike Camp AdventureSpruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $1,750 Per PersonBag a Big Bruin!!!Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $1,750 USDBring a Friend!!Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $7,725 Per CoupleCouples' Hunting PackageSpruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $8,500 USDThe Only Woodland Caribou Hunt in the World!Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $6,000 USDTake a Spruce Moose!Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $15,500 USDHit a Grand Slam!Spruce Pond Hunting
Locations & Dates
- Spruce Pond, Spruce Pond
- 48.1239, -57.5372
- Aug 30 - Nov 15, 2020
- Woodland Caribou Hunting
- Moose Hunting
- Black Bear Hunting
- Email Money Transfer
- 1:1 Guide Ratio
- Cellular Service
- Cold Storage/Freezer
- Double Occupancy Bedrooms
- Fly-in Access
- Hot/Cold Running Water
- Indoor plumbing
- Licenses Included
- Meat Preparation/Processing/Butcher
- Meat/Trophy Transportation Available
- Remote/Spike/Satellite Camps
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Semi-Private Rooms
- Separate Guide Quarters
- Shared Bathrooms
- Shuttle Service
- Taxidermy or Taxidermist Available