- Dick Woolsey of New York state took this magnificent moose at Spruce Pond in 2015.
- Ken Hafen from Massachusetts displays the rack from a large moose he took at Spruce Pond several years ago.
- New York state hunter Dan Cooley took this nice moose at Spruce Pond. The success rate for moose is 90 per cent.
- Lou Belleau (left) and Gary Giavinozzo show off a moose taken at Spruce Pond during the 2016 season.
- Caribou is one of the big game species hunted at Spruce Pond. Here, Joe Buturlia of Massachusetts displays a caribou he took.
Spruce Pond HuntingSpruce Pond
Let our game-savvy guides provide you with a great hunting experience in the Newfoundland wilderness. Includes 6 days of hunting, guide (1:1), license fees, field dressing meat and preparation of antlers and cape, accommodations, home cooked meals, field lunches and pick-up at Deer Lake Airport and transportation to the staging area. Our success rates are 90% moose and 100% caribou. We take a maximum of 4 hunters per week and you will not see any local hunters. Non-hunting guests are welcome.
Travel Offers from Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $7,500 USDSpike Camp AdventureSpruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $1,500Bag a Big Bruin!!!Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $7,000 USDBring a Friend!!Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $7,500 USDThe Only Woodland Caribou Hunt in the World!Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $5,500 USDTake a Spruce Moose!Spruce Pond Hunting
6 Days Starting at $12,500 USDHit a Grand Slam!Spruce Pond Hunting
Locations & Dates
- Spruce Pond, Spruce Pond
- 48.1239, -57.5372
- Sep 10 - Nov 15, 2019
- Woodland Caribou Hunting
- Moose Hunting
- Black Bear Hunting
- 1:1 Guide Ratio
- Cold Storage/Freezer
- Double Occupancy Bedrooms
- Fly-in Access
- Hot/Cold Running Water
- Indoor plumbing
- Licenses Included
- Meat Preparation/Processing/Butcher
- Remote/Spike/Satellite Camps
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Separate Guide Quarters
- Shared Bathrooms