La Poile River
- One of our guides, Matt (left), helps our guest safely release a bright salmon fresh from the sea!
- The Nightcap Pool - one of the many salmon pools at Salmon Hole Lodge - is only a 5-minute walk from our main lodge.
- Our experienced and friendly guides are happy to recommend the right fly for the conditions. All you need to do is ask!
- Atlantic salmon are great fighters! They also tend to do acrobatics when hooked - putting on quite a show for angler and guide.
- One of our guests attempting to maintain his composure as his fiesty Atlantic salmon 'tail dances' across the pool! Great fun!
Salmon Hole LodgeLa Poile River
Stress-free flyfishing on the beautiful LaPoile River in our remote and picturesque river valley. Family owned and continuously operated for 50 years, we are the only fishing lodge within 30 miles. Strategically located among 18 productive salmon pools, our lodge is clean and comfortable, the guide service is second to none and the atmosphere is casual, peaceful and relaxing. Moose and caribou abound. A week will provide fond memories to last a lifetime - at a very competitive price! Book now!
- Lapoile River, FMD 14, La Poile River
- 47.8391, -58.2836
- Atlantic Salmon Fishing
- Brook Trout Fishing
- Sea Run Brook Trout Fishing
- Incl: 6 nights accomm, 5+ days guided fly-fishing, all meals, salmon & trout licences & boat transport between Rose Blanche & LaPoile River.
- Email Money Transfer
- 2:1 Guide Ratio
- Boat-in Access
- Cold Storage/Freezer
- Double Occupancy Bedrooms
- Hot/Cold Running Water
- Indoor plumbing
- Licenses Included
- Semi-Private Rooms
- Separate Guide Quarters
- Single Occupancy Bedrooms